3708 West Bay to Bay Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33629
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are grounds for divorce in Florida?
- How is divorce initiated in Florida?
- How is annulment different from divorce?
- What are grounds for an annulment in Florida?
- Can I oppose a divorce in Florida?
- Can my spouse tell me that I cannot see my kids?
- Do I have to pay alimony in a divorce in Florida?
- How can I keep my spouse from selling properties before we divorce in Florida?
- How do I ask my spouse for a divorce?
- How do I choose a divorce attorney in Florida?
- How do I protect my credit when going through a divorce in Florida?
- What is the difference between community and non-community property in Florida?
- How does collaborative divorce work in Florida?
- How long does it take for a divorce to be final in Florida?
- How will collaborative divorce affect my children?
- I live in a fault state. What happens if I cannot prove fault?
- If I ask for a divorce and move out, do I still have to pay the rent and bills on that place?
- Is my spouse entitled to a portion of my business in Florida?
- Is there a right to a jury trial in divorce in Florida?
- My husband and I are getting divorced and he wants to relinquish his parental rights. How can we do this?
- My spouse just asked for a divorce. What do I do first in Florida?
- What are the advantages of choosing a collaborative divorce in Florida?
- In my Florida divorce case, what are the alternatives to going to court?
- What are the most common financial mistakes made during divorce?
- What happens to joint debts when we divorce in Florida?
- What if I need child support while the divorce is still in process in Florida?
- What is a fault divorce?
- What is a marital settlement agreement in a divorce in Florida?
- In my Florida divorce case, what is a petition?
- What papers do I need when I start a divorce case in Florida?
- When parents are not divorced yet, can one parent move with the children out of Florida?
- Why should divorcing couples consider mediation in Florida?
- A large part of my husband’s income is cash and is never reported. How do I ensure I get what I deserve?
- Am I considered legally divorced in Florida if my marriage was annulled?
- Can an out of state divorce be enforced in Florida?
- In my Florida divorce case, can I and should I keep the house?
- Can I annul my marriage rather than getting a divorce in Florida?
- Can I file for divorce in Florida while my spouse is stationed with the military in another country?
- Can I go back to my maiden name after my divorce in Florida?
- Can I make my husband repay the money he cleaned out of my bank account?
- Can I represent myself in family court in Florida?
- In my Florida divorce case, can I use my spouse’s affair against them?
- In my Florida divorce case, can we decide ourselves how to divide our property?
- Do I have to share my pension after my Florida divorce?
- Does a divorce or annulment need to be filed in the same state the marriage was in?
- In Florida divorce cases, how do attorneys and judges contribute to parent alienation?
- In my Florida divorce case, how do I reply to the petition?
- How do mediating spouses protect their legal rights in Florida?
- In my Florida divorce case, what happens in a temporary hearing?
- What is an uncontested divorce?
RATED 5.0 STARS
Law Office of Hurvitz & Feasley, P.A.